AffiREC® Molgramostim is a high-quality recombinant human GM-CSF (Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor) offered by AffiGen. It serves as a powerful tool for researchers and scientists in various fields, facilitating groundbreaking studies and advancements in medical research.
Superior Quality: AffiREC® Molgramostim is manufactured using advanced recombinant DNA technology and stringent quality control processes. This ensures a highly pure and biologically active GM-CSF product with consistent performance and minimal lot-to-lot variability.
Stimulates Hematopoietic Cells: As a potent hematopoietic growth factor, Molgramostim plays a crucial role in the proliferation, differentiation, and activation of granulocytes and macrophages. It promotes the development of various myeloid cell lineages, contributing to immune response regulation, hematopoiesis, and tissue repair processes.
Versatile Applications: AffiREC® Molgramostim finds broad applications in immunology, oncology, vaccine development, and regenerative medicine. It is utilized in studies investigating the modulation of immune cell function, therapeutic approaches targeting myeloid cells, and the development of innovative immunotherapies.
Research Advancements: AffiREC® Molgramostim empowers researchers to delve into the complex mechanisms underlying hematopoiesis, immune system regulation, and the development of targeted therapies. It enables in-depth investigations into the role of GM-CSF in various disease models and provides valuable insights for drug discovery and development.
Reliable Support: AffiGen is committed to providing exceptional customer support and scientific expertise. Our team of experts is readily available to assist with product selection, technical inquiries, and guidance on experimental design and optimization.
Unleash the potential of your research with AffiREC® Molgramostim - a high-quality recombinant human GM-CSF designed to accelerate scientific discovery and contribute to advancements in the fields of immunology, oncology, and regenerative medicine. Experience the reliability, consistency, and exceptional performance that AffiREC® Molgramostim offers for your research endeavors.
General Protocol for the Use of AffiREC® Molgramostim: Recombinant Human GM-CSF
AffiREC® Molgramostim is a high-quality recombinant human GM-CSF (Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor) that can be utilized in various research applications. Follow this general protocol to ensure optimal usage and maximize the benefits of Molgramostim in your experiments:
Reconstitution: a. Thaw the vial containing AffiREC® Molgramostim at room temperature or, if preferred, at 2-8°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. b. Prepare a sterile working solution by reconstituting the lyophilized Molgramostim with an appropriate buffer according to the provided instructions or recommended guidelines. c. Gently swirl or invert the vial until the protein is completely dissolved. Avoid vigorous shaking to prevent protein denaturation. d. Note the reconstitution volume and concentration for future reference.
Experimental Setup: a. Determine the desired concentration of AffiREC® Molgramostim based on your specific experimental requirements and cell type. Consult relevant literature or our technical support team for guidance, if necessary. b. Prepare appropriate control groups and treatment groups, ensuring consistent cell numbers, culture conditions, and experimental design throughout the study. c. Include suitable negative controls, such as cells treated with buffer alone, to account for any non-specific effects.
Cell Culture: a. Maintain your cell lines or primary cells under optimal culture conditions, adhering to standard protocols and suitable media formulations. b. Seed the cells at the desired density in culture plates or flasks according to your experimental design and the growth characteristics of your cell type. c. Allow the cells to adhere and reach the desired confluency before initiating the Molgramostim treatment.
Molgramostim Treatment: a. Add the reconstituted AffiREC® Molgramostim to the culture medium at the predetermined concentration. Adjust the volume and concentration accordingly to achieve the desired final concentration in the culture. b. Incubate the cells with Molgramostim for the specified duration, as per your experimental requirements. Optimal incubation times may vary depending on the cell type and the specific objectives of your study. c. Monitor the cells during the treatment period, observing any changes in morphology, proliferation, or differentiation induced by Molgramostim.
Data Collection and Analysis: a. At the end of the treatment period, carefully collect the cells and process them for downstream applications, such as cell counting, flow cytometry, gene expression analysis, or functional assays. b. Analyze the data obtained from your experimental measurements, comparing the Molgramostim-treated groups to the appropriate controls. Perform statistical analyses to determine the significance of observed effects. c. Interpret and report your findings, considering the specific objectives of your research and the impact of AffiREC® Molgramostim on your experimental outcomes.
Note: This is a general protocol, and it is recommended to optimize the conditions and parameters according to your specific experimental needs and cell type. Please refer to the product manual, technical data sheet, and any provided application-specific guidelines for detailed instructions tailored to your research goals and experimental system. For further assistance or specific inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our technical support team for expert guidance.
AffiREC® Molgramostim, a high-quality recombinant human GM-CSF (Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor) provided by AffiGen, offers a wide range of technical applications in various research fields. Here are some detailed technical applications where Molgramostim can be utilized:
Hematopoietic Cell Culture:
- Molgramostim is commonly used as a growth factor to support the expansion and differentiation of hematopoietic cells, including bone marrow-derived cells, peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs), and hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs).
- It promotes the proliferation and maturation of granulocytes, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and other myeloid lineage cells.
- Molgramostim can be added to cell culture media to stimulate the growth and functionality of these hematopoietic cell populations, enabling studies on hematopoiesis, immune cell development, and myeloid cell biology.
- Molgramostim plays a vital role in immunological studies, as it enhances the antigen presentation capacity of dendritic cells and promotes their maturation.
- It can be used to generate dendritic cell-based vaccines or to stimulate dendritic cells for antigen presentation assays and immune response evaluations.
- Molgramostim also activates and enhances the function of macrophages, contributing to investigations on innate immunity, phagocytosis, and inflammatory responses.
Cell Differentiation and Maturation:
- Molgramostim is known to induce the differentiation and maturation of myeloid progenitor cells into functional granulocytes and macrophages.
- It can be employed in studies focusing on myeloid cell lineage commitment, terminal differentiation processes, and the functional properties of mature myeloid cells.
Drug Development and Toxicology:
- Molgramostim is utilized in preclinical and clinical research for drug development and toxicity studies.
- It aids in evaluating the effects of potential therapeutics on hematopoietic cells, assessing drug-induced myelosuppression or hematopoietic recovery after bone marrow transplantation.
- Molgramostim can be used to investigate the impact of drugs or therapeutic agents on immune cell function, immune-modulating properties, and potential immunotoxicity.
- Molgramostim has been extensively investigated in oncology research due to its ability to stimulate the proliferation, activation, and function of myeloid cells involved in anti-tumor immune responses.
- It is used in studies involving cancer immunotherapy, tumor microenvironment modulation, and the assessment of immunomodulatory agents.
- Molgramostim is employed to explore the interactions between myeloid cells and tumor cells, as well as their role in immune evasion, tumor progression, and immunotherapeutic interventions.
- Molgramostim has potential applications in regenerative medicine, particularly in tissue repair and regeneration processes.
- It can support the differentiation and functional activation of myeloid cells involved in tissue healing and remodeling.
- Molgramostim is used in studies investigating the recruitment and activation of myeloid cells in tissue regeneration models, wound healing assays, and the development of novel regenerative therapies.
These are just a few examples of the technical applications of AffiREC® Molgramostim. The versatility of this recombinant GM-CSF opens up numerous possibilities for researchers to explore its role in different biological processes, therapeutic approaches, and disease models. Always refer to product-specific guidelines and literature resources for detailed protocols and experimental optimizations relevant to your specific research objectives.